Acca Bet Predictions, 17.01
- Valencia v Rayo Vallecano: 1 @ 1.61
- Roma v Verona: 1 @ 1.33
- Combo Odds: 2.15 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
Valencia vs Rayo Vallecano Facts & News
- Neither Valencia nor Rayo Vallecano have won a Liga game in the last 2 months.
- Los Che, at least, remain unbeaten at home this season (W3-D6-L0), while Rayo have a terrible away record (W1-D1-L7).
- In fact, Valencia are undefeated in their last 21 home matches in La Liga.
- Rayo Vallecano have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches in Primera.
- Rayo’s top goalscorer Javi Guerra is missing due to suspension while Yoel misses out due to being ineligible against his parent club.
Roma vs Verona Facts & News
- Rudi Garcia’s reign as Roma boss has finally come to an end and there have been an injection of enthusiasm since Luciano Spalletti’s return.
- The bald coach is no stranger to the set-up, having been the last manager to hand the Giallorossi silverware in the shape of two Coppa Italia and a Supercoppa, and he’s enthusiastic for the challenge.
- Verona have failed to win their last 21 matches in Serie A.
- The visitors already seem doomed for the drop despite their being half the season remaining.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.