Acca Bet Predictions, 06.02
- Tottenham v Watford: 1 @ 1.50
- Frankfurt v Stuttgart: O2.5 @ 1.58
- Combo Odds: 2.37 @ BET365
- Offer: £200 (100% Deposit Bonus)!
* O2.5 = Over 2.5 Goals
See below key match facts…
Tottenham vs Watford key facts
- A trio of wins in their last 3 games have Tottenham back in the title hunt.
- Spurs have the best goal difference in the Premier League (+25).
- Tottenham had a blip against Newcastle and they lost a tight game to league leaders Leicester, but those are the only 2 reversals Mauricio Pochettino’s men have suffered at the Lane in the EPL this term (6-4-2).
- Spurs have allowed fewer shots on target against them in 2016 than any other team in the Premier League (13 in 5 games).
- Dele Alli and Harry Kane are in hot form.
- Watford have come back to form after a small wobble but their 2 recent wins did only come against Newcastle and Championship outfit Nottingham Forest.
- When the Hornets have travelled to clubs in the top 7 this year, they have been beaten.
- Watford have not won any of their last 8 meetings with Spurs in all competitions (W0 D2 L6).
Eintracht Frankfurt v Stuttgart key facts
- Several new signings improved Eintracht Frankfurt’s squad in the winter break and team has new options in attacking positions.
- Striker Meier has scored 9 of his 10 league goals this term on home turf.
- Coach Armin Veh has opted for the same defence in both games so far in 2016, but there will be changes this weekend, with David Abraham and Makoto Hasebe both suspended.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Stuttgart’s last 14 away games in the Bundesliga.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
thnx for the tip
Acca Bet WIN @ 2.37! (+11.85 pts)
1. Tottenham v Watford: 1 @ 1.50 WIN!
2. Frankfurt v Stuttgart: O2.5 @ 1.58 WIN!