Acca Bet Predictions, 07.02
- Roma v Sampdoria: 1 @ 1.44
- Marseille v PSG: 2 @ 1.67
Read key match facts below…
Roma vs Sampdoria
- Roma have won 2 in a row, they are looking more solid, and the acquisition of Stephan El Shaarawy already looks an astute signing.
- The Lupi this term are 7-3-1 at home in Serie A.
- Sampdoria are currently on a 6-game winless run.
- The Blucerchiati have only won one away game all season (1-3-7).
Marseille vs PSG
- Marseille are 32 points behind their rivals.
- Stade Vélodrome hasn’t witnessed a single league win since September.
- PSG have a W21-D3-L0 record in League 1.
- Their 3-1 defeat of Lorient in midweek marked their 33rd league game unbeaten, pipping the previous best set
by Nantes in the 1990s.
- The visitors haven’t lost at the Vélodrome since 2011.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has netted 13 times in his last 13 games.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.