Acca Bet Predictions, 03.02
- Watford v Chelsea: 2 +0.0 @ 1.43
- Fiorentina v Carpi: 1 @ 1.44
* +0.0 Asian Handicap = Draw No Bet..
Read below key match facts…
Watford v Chelsea key facts
- Watford have lost 4 of their last 5 Premier League games.
- The hosts haven’t kept a clean sheet for 6 games.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in 9 games in all competitions under Guus Hiddink, including a 1-0 win at Arsenal.
- Away from home the Blues are chasing a 4th straight win in all competitions.
- Chelsea have kept clean sheets in 4 of their last 5 Premier League away games.
- Diego Costa is in hot form and he has netted 6 goals in his last 7 matches.
Fiorentina v Carpi key facts
- Fiorentina sit in 3rd place in the Serie A standings, one point clear of 4th-placed Inter, and are desperate for a win to consolidate their Champions League qualifying spot.
- The Viola will be buoyed by the fact that they have scored in their last 15 home games straight, and if they can keep the visitors scoreless, then they’ll be odds-on for victory.
- Fiorentina lead the Serie A with an average of 62.8% of possession per game, whilst Carpi are on the other end of the spectrum with 38.5%.
- Carpi have failed to win 9 of their last 10 away matches in Serie A.
- The Biancorossi remain 18th in the league after last weekend’s 1-1 draw with Palermo.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.