Acca Bet Predictions, 05.02
- Brighton v Brentford: 1 DNB @ 1.44
- Gladbach v Bremen: BTTS @ 1.50
* DNB = Draw No Bet.
* BTTS = Both Teams To Score.
See below key match facts…
Brighton vs Brentford key facts
- Brighton appear to have bounced back from their bad run and 2 consecutive wins have moved them back up to joint-4th and still within striking distance of the top 2 places.
- Albion have a solid home record (9-2-3), while their overall record of only 4 losses is less than anyone else in the Championship.
- Bobby Zamora has been in excellent form lately.
- Albion were without a game on Saturday, after exiting the FA Cup at Hull, which means Friday’s game will be their first match for 13 days.
- Brentford are 10th in the table, 8 points off the play-off spots.
- Away from home the Bees are 5-4-5 but they have been beaten by each of the top 6 sides they have visited so far.
- In fact, all 11 of Brentford’s wins this season have come against sides lower in the table and against teams above them they have lost 9 out of 10 fixtures with just the solitary draw away to Ipswich on the opening day of the season.
- Deadline day closed with Brentford not doing much incoming business – losing Diagouraga to Leeds and Tarkowski to Burnley.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Werder Bremen key facts
- Gladbach have conceded 34 times this season; Bremen 36. Only Stuttgart (39) have let in more.
- The Foals have lost to Borussia Dortmund (0-1) and Mainz (1-3) so far this year – although performances have been better than results.
- Gladbach will want to return to winning ways to climb back into the Champions League spots.
- Bremen have been in impressive form in 2016, recording a fine come-from-behind win at Schalke (3-1) and then rescuing a late draw against high-flying Hertha (3-3), with Claudio Pizarro finding the net in both matches.
- But Werder have allowed a goal at least once in each of their last 22 games.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.