We have a huge Champions League Semi-Final 1st leg this week featuring 4 of Europe’s most exciting teams! Liverpool vs Roma! Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid! See betting preview, odds & top facts…
Liverpool vs Roma Betting
Preview: Roma overturned Barcelona in a remarkable comeback from being 4-1 down to go through on away goals! Whilst Liverpool beat Premier League winners Man City twice, home and away! These 2 unexpected semi-finalists go head-to-head on Tuesday night where the Premier League’s top scorer Mo Salah will face his former employer.
Odds: Liverpool are 1.40 favourites to qualify with bet365, but Roma (2.75) have shown they’re more than capable over two legs.
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 14 matches in the Champions League.
- The Reds have won 9 of their last 12 home games in all competitions, losing just once.
- Liverpool have scored 34 goals during this period, netting at least 2 goals on 11 occasions.
- The hosts have seen 3+ goals in 10 of these 12 matches.
- Roma have gone 7 consecutive matches without a draw.
- The Wolves have scored in 100% of their Champions League away games this term, but have lost their last 3.
New to bet365? SIGN UP HERE & get up to £100 in Bet Credits*!
Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid Betting
Preview: Bayern will be ruing the Semi-Final draw as Spanish opposition have knocked the German heavyweights out in the last four seasons in a row, including next week’s opponent Real Madrid in 2016/17. Cristiano Ronaldo scored five times in that particular tie…
Odds: Qualification odds are extremely tight with Bayern’s home tie giving them the initial advantage and go in as 2.00 favourites. Real are 1.75 to qualify.
- Bayern are undefeated in their last 8 matches un the Champions League.
- Bayern Munich have won 86% of their home matches in all competitions this season and haven’t lost since April 2017.
- Real Madrid have scored in 13 of their last 14 away games in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real’s last 7 games in the Champions League.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in 100% of Real Madrid’s Champions League matches this season, averaging a goal every 60 minutes.
- The Portuguese captain has been top of the scoring charts in the competition for each of the past 5 seasons.
All odds correct at time of writing.
* New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. 18+