System Bet Predictions, 15.05
- Swansea v Man City: 1X @ 2.60
- Stoke v West Ham: 2 @ 2.25
- Lazio v Fiorentina: 1 @ 2.20
- Udinese v Carpi: 1 @ 2.30
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
Swansea vs Manchester City key facts
- Swansea have won 6 of their last 10 to stay up with some comfort, although that run has also coincided with lacklustre defeats at Newcastle and Leicester. A win today could potentially see them finish in the top half.
- Hefty victories over Liverpool and West Ham in their last 2 games suggest there has been no slackening of focus.
- Manager Francesco Guidolin has allowed his Euro 2016 stars – Lukasz Fabianski, Ashley Williams and Gylfi Sigurdsson – to skip this game in order to prepare for the summer. Sigurdsson, meanwhile, didn’t start in the surprise 4-1 victory at West Ham last weekend, and therefore Swansea’s midfield and attack should be unchanged.
- Manchester City need just a point to secure Champions League football next season. So if the scoreline is 0-0 going into the final stages, don’t expect the away side to push for a victory they don’t truly require.
- They’ve won just one of their last 4 in the league, a period that has coincided with 2 insipid performances against Real Madrid in the Champions league semi-final.
- If this City side couldn’t fight in a UCL semi-final, why would they be able to fight to qualify for the Champions League when many players probably wont be at the club next season?
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Stoke vs West Ham key facts
- A woeful end to the season has seen Stoke win just one of their last 8 league games, while in April alone they conceded 4 goals in each game against Liverpool, Tottenham and Man City.
- The Potters have failed to win any of their last 4 home league matches.
- A win guarantees West Ham some European action at the Olympic Stadium next year.
- Slaven Bilic’s men have lost just once in the last 12 league games and have been scoring for fun – finding the bag 23 times in the last 10 games.
- Since the start of April, the Hammers have put 3 past Arsenal, Watford, West Brom and Man United.
Lazio vs Fiorentina key facts
- Two sides with nothing to play for.
- Lazio seem to be in good hands for the foreseeable future under Simone Inzaghi, who’s led the Eagles to claiming 4 wins out of his 6 matches in charge since arriving in April.
- Miroslav Klose’s 5-year stint with Lazio ends on Sunday.
- Fiorentina have stumbled toward the finish line with just one victory in their last 12 matches.
Udinese vs Carpi key facts
- Udinese host Carpi at the Stadio Friuli in the final game of not only the Serie A season but of captain Antonio Di Natale’s Zebrette career.
- Udinese is now officially a Serie A team again next season after the draw against Atalanta.
- Their last home game, 1-5 against Torino was a terrible affair and they have to be eager to make a good impression in this their last home game of the season.
- Carpi know that they need at least a point, and probably more, to have any hope of staying up.
- The Biancorossi have only won twice away from home all season (2-6-10).
- Carpi are without 4 suspended players – Letizia, Lollo, Poli and Romagnoli. Three of these players are regular defenders.