Acca Bet Predictions, 21.05
- Milan v Juventus: 2 @ 1.62
- Marseille v PSG: 2 @ 1.36
Milan vs Juventus key facts
- Milan have struggled this past season after finishing 7th in Serie A.
- The Rossoneri were outplayed at home to Roma just a week ago and they must improve beyond imagination to have a chance against the champions.
- Juventus, after a rather ropey start to the season, strolled to their 5th Scudetto on the bounce, after finishing a comfortable 9 points ahead of closest challengers Napoli and will be hoping that they can continue the form that saw them lose only one league game since the 28th October.
- Juve are chasing another little piece of history of their own – seeking to become the first Italian team ever to win a domestic league and cup double in consecutive seasons.
- Mandzukic and Dybala will start upfront for Juventus.
Bore Draw Money Back Offer!
Place a pre-match bet on ANY of bet365‘ Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets for ANY Soccer match, and if the game finishes 0-0, they will refund your stake if the bet loses! T&C apply.
Olympique Marseille vs PSG key facts
- The match will take place at Stade de France in Paris.
- Marseille had a terrible season, finishing 13th in Ligue 1.
- PSG have been so dominant this season that it is hard to see how they could not win this game. They won the league title in March, won the League Cup already and are looking for another domestic treble after the one they achieved last year.
- The Parisians have not lost any of their last 11 encounters with Marseille, winning the last 9 in a row.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic makes his final appearance for PSG ahead of his summer departure and will be looking to wrap up his most prolific season to date by completing a domestic double. The Swede has scored a phenomenal 48 goals in all competitions this term and will be hoping to emulate arguably the world’s best player, Cristiano Ronaldo, by reaching the 50 milestone. He has also scored 9 goals in his 9 games against Marseille.