Single Bet Prediction, 26.04
- Man City v Real Madrid: 1 DNB @ 2.10
* DNB = Draw No Bet.
Man City vs Real Madrid key facts
- With home advantage in the first leg and the current scoring form of Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne there is plenty of room for realistic optimism from the Man City fans.
- Many expected PSG to knock them out comfortably in the Champions League 1/4-Finals, but City rose to the occasion to beat their French counterparts.
- The Citizens have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 7 encounters in all competitions.
- Man City have also won 3 of their past 4 home games in the Champions League, drawing the other in a tie that they already led.
- Manchester City have kept a clean sheet in each of their last 2 CL games at the Etihad (vs Dynamo Kiev & PSG).
- Sergio Aguero have scored 5 goals in his latest 3 appearances.
- Vincent Kompany and Fernandinho left out entirely for the 4-0 victory over Stoke and Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne not needed from the bench, keeping them all fresh for this game.
- Only Yaya Toure is out injured.
- Real Madrid are on a 5-match winning streak.
- Of the 12 games Madrid have failed to win in all competitions this season 9 of them have come away from home.
- They’re also coming off a rather shaky win over 16th placed Rayo Vallecano in La Liga where they needed to come from 2-0 down to win 3-2.
- Real have won only one of their last 4 away games in the UCL knockout stages (D1 L2), that was against Roma in this season’s last 16.
- Madrid did lose the first leg of their CL 1/4-final away to Wolfsburg (0-2).
- The Spanish giants have kept a single clean sheet in the last 13 road trips, conceding in 7 in a row and giving up 5 goals in the past 3 against the unremarkable trio of Wolfsburg, Getafe and Rayo Vallecano.
- However, Real Madrid have kept 8 clean sheets in 10 Champions League games this season, but most of those clean sheets come under previous gaffer Rafa Benitez.
- Karim Benzema is a doubt, while Cristiano Ronaldo missed his first league game of the season at the weekend with a groin strain but is expected to return to the squad here.
Man City vs Real Madrid FREE In-Play Bet!
Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Real Madrid game at bet365 now and they’ll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.
To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses bet365 will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund £50).
As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.
With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365. BET & WIN NOW >>