System Bet Predictions, 21.02
- Blackburn v West Ham: 2 @ 2.40
- Chelsea v Man City: X @ 3.90
- Leverkusen v Dortmund: U2.5 @ 2.00
- Lille v Lyon: X @ 3.10
- System Bet: Doubles (2/4)
* U2,5 = Under 2,5 goals.
Blackburn vs West Ham key facts
- Blackburn are dragged into the relegation battle in the Championship.
- Rovers have been beaten at home by the top 3 sides they have faced in the Championship this season – Hull, Brighton & Burnley – without managing a single goal.
- West Ham are flying high in 7th place in the Premier League, just a point off 5th.
- The Hammers have lost just 2 out of the last 16 games on the road in all competitions.
- West Ham have won 12 of their last 14 FA Cup games against lower league opposition.
Chelsea vs Manchester City key facts
- Chelsea lost to PSG, but they are in rude health under Guus Hiddink and are unbeaten since 14th December.
- The hosts look slightly light at the back going into this one as John Terry and Kurt Zouma are both out injured.
- Man City have lost their last 2 in the EPL, albeit against good teams in the shape of Leicester and Tottenham.
- The visitors have won 6 and lost just 2 of their last 11 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
- Man City have key players missing through injury – Kevin De Bruyne, Fabian Delph and Jesus Navas will all miss out.
100% Euro Soccer Bonus!
Bet365‘s fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer gives you the chance to earn a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators on the top domestic leagues in Europe. T&C apply.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund key facts
- Leverkusen have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in the Bundesliga.
- The understanding between Omer Toprak and Jonathan Tah has improved immeasurably in recent weeks, with the pair shutting out league leaders Bayern Munchen on Matchday 20.
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez (22 goals) is rated as doubtful.
- Marshalled by Mats Hummels, Borussia’s defence has kept 4 consecutive clean sheets in the league.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Dortmund’s last 3 games in the Bundesliga.
Lille vs Lyon key facts
- Lille held PSG to a 0-0 draw at the Parc des Princes last weekend.
- The hosts have won just once against top-8 sides this season: W1-D7-L3.
- Lille have the best defence in the division behind PSG but also the worst attack apart from bottom side Troyes.
- Lyon arrive on a run of 3 tremendous victories: 4-1 v Caen, 3-0 at Angers and 3-0 v Bordeaux.
- One of the key factors in OL’s revival has been the form of Corentin Tolisso. He has scored 5 goals since the turn of the year and also provided 2 assists against Caen. But he is set for several weeks on the sidelines with a hamstring injury now.
- Alexandre Lacazette is back to his best with 3 goals in his last 3 Ligue 1 matches.